McDonald's is offering you the chance to win a McCafe Coffee Break at work. all you need to do is email - firstname.lastname@example.org - with your companies name, address, phone number and number of staff, CFSX will make the draw the last Friday of every month, if you are the winner we will drop by your work with smooth and delicious McDonald's premium roast coffee for you and up to 50 employee's.
Congratulations to Viola Boyden
winner of the CFSX Mother's Day Contest.
Viola receives her prize from Larry Bennett
the host of the CFSX Breakfast Show
$50 Dinner Voucher from Days Inn , A bouquet of flowers from Continental Flowers , 2 Movie Passes from Stephenville Cinema, and 2 tickets for "A Nobelmans Wedding" opening night at the Stephenville Theatre Festivals 2014 season.
Listen to the Breakfast Show from 6 - 9 am Weekday mornings. call and qualify for a chance to win a $20 voucher given away on Friday morning.
Rules & Regulations
1. Contests are open to all 870 CFSX listeners, with the exception of:
“Contests are open to all persons residing within the licensed listening area of [CFSX / CFGN / CFCV] with the exception of”…
if you have a contest that winners have to be 19+ as alcohol is involved somehow, you will need separate rules for this contest.
(a) employees of Newcap Radio, all sponsors related to contest, their dealers, subsidiaries, agents and affiliates and their respective advertising agencies, (b) members of such employees' immediate families, same household members and/or persons with whom such employees are domiciled.
2. There is a maximum of one (1) prize per household, group or organization.
3. All participants agree to abide by each individual contests unique method of execution and contesting and the rules and regulations governing each individual contest.
4. By entering any contest, entrants consent to the use of their names and/or photographs and/or voice recordings, without compensation, in any publicity carried out by 870 CFSX. 870 CFSX has the exclusive right to deem any winner ineligible if he or she has won a prize from 870 CFSX within a period of 1 year prior to the date of winning with any other Newcap Radio contest. If applicable, all winners must be available for on air interviews on 870 CFSX with dates and times determined by 870 CFSX. No compensation shall be granted for on air interviews. 870 CFSX reserves the right not to funish any winners, sponsors or any other media with airchecks of this promotion.
5. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, prizes are non-transferable and have no cash value. 870 CFSX is not responsible for reimbursement in monetary form or alternate product, should any event be cancelled. 870 CFSX reserves the right to determine the length of time from which winners will receive their prizes. This period shall not be longer than 30 days from the date of winning.
6. 870 CFSX is not responsible for any difficulties that may occur with email servers, telephone lines and/or computer delivery, nor is it responsible for destroyed, lost or misdirected entries. In the case of an email entry, if the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this contest will bhe contest server machine (s).
7. 870 CFSX is not responsible for any sickness, injuries, loss of possessions or loss of life at anytime before, during or after taking possession of any prize. Before taking possession of any prize, the winner may have to sign a waiver accepting to liberate and release themselves, their heirs, executors, administrators and the following interested parties; 870 CFSX; and any other sponsor related to this promotion, of all corporal, property and/or equipment damages that they could cause, suffer from or meet with, and from all claims, judicial process, legal actions or proceedings of all manner including, but not restricting, the total applicability of the foregoing, and all recourse resulting from any or all decisions taken bye the sponsors and 870 CFSX.
8. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyone the reasonable control of 870 CFSX corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, 870 CFSX reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
9. 870 CFSX reserves the right to deny any winner their prize if winner fails to meet any of the above conditions.
10. 870 CFSX reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Should amendments take place, 870 CFSX will immediately make every effort to print new rules within 72 hours of when the amendments take place. 870 CFSX assumes no responsibility for printing delays of amended rules, should it be the case. All entries become the property of 870 CFSX and shall in no case be returned to the entrant.
11. Subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal lawas, these rules govern all aspects of this contest and are binding upon all entrants. Any decision made 870 CFSX or the independant contest judging organization in respect to this contest shall be final. Should circumstances beyond 870 CFSX control force cancellation of the promotion; this contest automatically ends with no compensation of any kind to be offered to existing qualifiers or winners. 870 CFSX assumes no responsibility for any delays or cancellation of this promotion.
12. Contest rules are available from 870 CFCB during regular business hours at 60 West St., Stephenville, NL, A2N 1C6. Online at cfsxradio.com